Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Day 1: Introduction and Recent Photo


Today is Day 1 of the 31 day blog challenge. I am starting on this challenge a little later than some of the other bloggers, but I think it will be fun!

My name is Lauren but you all know me as Lolli. 
I am 26 years old.
I have the most amazing Hubby.
We have a Princess named Baby A who is almost 6 months old.
( As I write she is sitting on my lap helping me type LOL)
I live in the USA.
I am a health "nut" and fitness "freak" and I love it.
I believe in healing the body from the inside out.
I am a Christian but I don't go to church.
I research any health related topic I come across. I love to read about health.
I care about people.
I like to blog.

I was holding Baby A but cropped her out to maintain her privacy.

I hope you learned a little about me.

Be Happy Healthy & Strong,

Lolli

No comments:

Post a Comment