Wednesday, September 21, 2011

What Have You Read Lately?

Have you read any good books lately?
Since I am pregnant, a lot of my reading revolves around birth, parenting, and other baby care related topics.

Some of the books I have read are:
What To Expect When You Are Expecting (Heidi Murkoff)
What To Expect The First Year (Heidi Murkoff)
and 
Belly Laughs (Jenny McCarthy)

These were all fantastic reads! I couldn't stop laughing while reading Belly Laughs, and found the information in the What To Expect Series, very valuable.

However, I recently came across a book. that I really wish I had read sooner! This book has changed my views on childbirth ( though I have always believed in Natural Childbirth, this book took my desire for a natural birth to the whole next level!).

The book I am currently reading is:
Hypnobirthing: The Mongan Method  (Marie F. Mongan)

I cannot say enough, how amazing of a read this is! I plan to use the Hypnobirthing philosophy during my daughter's birth. Seeing as how this is my first child, and I have no idea what childbirth is like, I think it will be great to approach her birth with a gentle, peaceful mindset, "childbirth without fear".

If you are pregnant, or plan on having another baby, and desire a natural birth, then I really hope you read this book!

...and don't forget to check out the website!




Lolli




* This is a book review that has not been paid for. These are my own personal opinions on an item I already own. This review is in no way associated with the company or product reviewed.*


No comments:

Post a Comment