Sunday, September 18, 2011

Preparing for Baby!

I could not be more excited for our baby girl to arrive. Hubby and I have been anxiously awaiting her arrival! 
My favorite part right now, is picking out things for her nursery!

I have discovered that I love espresso colored furniture!

This Storkcraft .glider from Target is one of my picks! Not only is the price great, but the color is beautiful! I only wish that I could see it in person.
I have found myself doing a lot of searching online, as most stores don't seem to have a large selection of  items in store to view.

Another pick of mine is the matching Storkcraft Tuscany crib:

I chose this because it is a 4 in 1 crib, which means that it can grow with baby!
What are your favorites in baby furniture? Do you go for style, affordability, or both?

In addition, a major pick of mine that landed on the baby registry, was this mattress!


The Sealy Soybean Foam Core mattress! I like this because according to what I have read its a soybean based foam & hypoallergenic. Not to mention the price is right!

I am looking forward to when I can put all the baby furniture in the nursery & decorate! Until then I continue to scour the internet for beautiful products at reasonable prices!


Lolli





2 comments:

  1. hmmmm. looks like ill be looking at target :) those are both gorgeous pieces of furniture, and i think ive decided to get that same mattress! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. @chelle- you can also get the glider from walmart :) storkcraft i think i have seen at walmart, target, and babiesrus online. the mattress is awesome & fits in the crib we got perfectly!! i love that it's wipe clean too!

    ReplyDelete