Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Day 16: What's at the Top of your Bucket List?


To be honest there are so many things on my bucket list, that I cannot really say which one thing is at the top.

I would say though that I would love to travel.
I want to live in a state other than Ohio.
I want to get my personal training & sports nutrition certifications.
I want to learn more about making raw food recipes.
I would like to have a job as a personal trainer.
I would like to go sky diving.
I want to change people's live in some way, to help them to live better, on a larger scale...I just haven't decided what that is yet. 
Make Baby A a tutu dress.
Learn to speak Japanese.

There are sooooo many more things I would love to do.
I just don't have the time to list them all here.

What is on YOUR bucket list? 

I would LOVE to hear from my readers. It's been a little quiet on the blog lately.

Be Happy Healthy & Strong,

Lolli

No comments:

Post a Comment