Friday, May 11, 2012

Mother's Day!

Since I don't typically post on weekends, I decided to post about Mother's Day today.

This year is especially wonderful because it is my first Mother's Day as a mom!  Time has flown by so quickly and Baby A is growing before my eyes. I now realize how wonderful it is to be a mom, but also how much time, effort, planning, laughter, joy,  and tears all go into being a mom....and this is just the beginning!
Baby A is 24 weeks old ( can you believe she will be 6 months old soon!) and I am so lucky to be the mommy of such a beautiful, smart,  happy, and healthy little girl!

I can hardly remember this! It was 6 months ago!


Happy Mother's Day to me!

In addition I want to say Happy Mother's Day to my mom. She has had a long, hard, year full of change and uncertainty, but she has handled it like a champ! I am so happy that she lives closer to us know and that Baby A will get to spend more time with her.  She's a great mom!

Happy Mother's Day Mom!

My Mom & I

I would also love to say Happy Mother's Day to my mother in law who has welcomed me into my new family with open arms. She is fun, loving, and warm. Thank you.

Happy Mother's Day to my beautiful Grandmother's both of whom have had an amazing impact on my life growing up. I love you both !


And last but not least, Happy Mother's Day out there to all the mom's who strive to give their children the best life possible. Who love unconditionally, who are there for every tear & smile. 

Enjoy your day!

I know I am excited to spend time with my beautiful little family for my 1st Mother's Day!

Be Happy Healthy & Strong,

Lolli


No comments:

Post a Comment