Saturday, June 2, 2012

Day 19: What I Collect.


This is a hard one, as I am not much of a collector. To me, less is more. 

With a few exceptions.

I would have to say that I collect photos. I love to have as many pictures of events & family & friends as possible. To me, pictures are memories, and I don't want to forget a single good moment.

Another item I "collect" would be kitchen equipment, you may laugh, but since Hubby and I cook everything at home, having a toaster oven, NuWave, crock pot, and rice cooker...that's important. Next on our list is a juicer.

I could also say I collect free weights....over the past couple of years I have collected free weights up to the weight I could lift. 5 years ago it was 3-5 lb. weights....now there are 15 lb. weights in the closet ( I haven't collected more as Hubby and I go to the gym instead of always working out at home now). Although I have to say I secretly long for some 20-25 lb. weights (hehe). 

I think that what people collect says a lot about who they are. 

A long time ago I used to collect earring and shoes, but those aren't as important to me now, in fact I am pairing down on those items to the most important and getting rid of the rest.

I really only want to be surrounded by important things.
Things that help me to be better physically, mentally, and emotionally.

Be Happy Healthy & Strong,

Lolli




No comments:

Post a Comment