Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Day 23: Dream Job


Honestly, I have to say since I was a kid, I always dreamed of being a stay at home mom. 
Now I am. 
I really love being a mom & not just being a mom, but being a wife.
I wanted to be the mom who baked and had a clean house...and was a part of everything. Pretty much super mom.

I am on my way there. The clean house I am working on, and I have been making some awesome new recipes in the kitchen this week.

Aside from being a mom though, I would like to finish studying personal training and maybe go to school for something in the nutrition field.

It's just a dream but I think it would be awesome to own a health & fitness complex with a healing health spa. :) 

Being a mom has always been my dream, and I love it.
Being a mom isn't just about being a mom, there are endless possibilities of what a mom can be.

Be Happy Healthy & Strong,

Lolli

No comments:

Post a Comment