Monday, June 18, 2012

Lolli's Ramblings: Father's Day Weekend & Juicing

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Father's Day weekend! Happy Belated Father's Day to all of the father's out there! 
Baby A & I tried to spoil Hubby yesterday. It was his first father's day!!!!!!!!!!!!!Too bad the weather wasn't any good for us to go to the golf course...it was a wonderful day anyway!

I also used Father's Day to remember my amazing father who passed away.

I am very excited to share that we got our juicer this past weekend! It is the Breville Juice Fountain MultiSpeed. It is wonderful! I am still trying to figure out which setting to put some fruits and veggies on, but the juice that comes out is fabulous. I have used it twice already & am very happy with the results. We will be saving the fruit & veggie pulp for smoothies! This way none of the fruits & vegetables go to waste. 

Want to learn about the juicer we are using?

Watch this video.






We already love our juicer! 

We didn't have a recipe the first time we used it, I just threw in a bunch of different things to see how it would turn out, not bad!

We want to do the Reboot from this website:http://www.jointhereboot.com/

I of course will be blogging when we try the reboot :) 


The other thing I am really excited about is that Hubby and I have started our container garden. Living in an apartment it can be difficult to garden, unless you use containers! So we planted seeds and our sprouts have been growing! A few are ready for big containers and to go outside onto the porch. We have hot pepper plants, tomatoes, green/multi colored pepper plants, spinach, and a strawberry plant. We didn't plant the strawberry plant though, a kind friend gave us trimmings from her strawberry plant. 

How did you spend your weekend? What are you most excited about this summer?

Be Happy Healthy & Strong,

Lolli

No comments:

Post a Comment