Friday, June 29, 2012

Lolli's Ramblings: Foreign Language & Catching Up!

Hubby and I went to the library and picked up some Spanish and Japanese CD's  to learn to how to speak them.
We would love for our daughter to speak other languages.

I know a little Spanish but in listening to these CD's I have discovered I didn't know as much as I had thought. 

Aside from that we have just been busy. It seems as though once you have a child you get busy with "stuff"....errands, whatever. It's funny because I feel like I am constantly doing something yet doing nothing at the same time.

Any other mom's feel this way?

I have been doing well with my workouts! Hubby and I got new running shoes, which I cannot wait to write a blog post about, once we have used them for a while. They are too cool. 

My body is mostly back to where it was pre-baby. I am still working on my abs, and my hip bones didn't go back. There isn't much I can do about the hip bones, but I am still working out hard to get my abs back :) 

How are you all? 

What is everyone up to?

Be Happy Healthy & Strong,

Lolli

No comments:

Post a Comment