Monday, October 29, 2012

ASK ME MONDAY! #10


" What all do you eat on an average day? What does your average eating schedule look like?"

Great question! I am really happy to answer this one, because I am always sharing with others what I do, and listening to what others eat as well for new ideas!

An average day looks like this for me:

Breakfast: 2 Bananas 

*Before I was healthy I was not a breakfast person, so I do not eat a large breakfast.

Lunch: 6-7 eggs, spinach, tomatos, seasonings. I spray the pan with olive oil. (Omelette style)

Snack: 1 1/2 scoops RAW Protein Shake made with unsweetened almond milk ( Usually after gym on cardio days, on weight lifting days this is at 7 am)

Snack: Salt free Brown Rice Cakes with  honey, raisins, cinnamon, peanut butter.

Dinner: Cajun Chicken, asparagus, brown rice. Occasionally I will add some Daiya Mozzarella.

Snack: Chocolate Ice cream made out of bananas, cocoa powder, stevia. (OR Strawberry Sorbet made out of frozen strawberries & bananas)


Some days I will eat a little more or a little less, lunch is always the same and so is breakfast. Dinner changes night to night. On the weekends I might make a different snack like a gluten free dairy free sugar free dessert. I also tend to like to make fresh juice on weekends, although I haven't done that as much as I would like.

My favorite meals are:

Spaghetti ( gf brown rice pasta, spaghetti sauce, ground turkey)
Chili (made with lean ground turkey)
Tacos ( lean ground turkey and spinach, homemade seasonings, corn shells)
Various stir fry's, chicken stew, stuffed peppers and stuffed eggplant are also some favorites here!

People have asked me "do you have cheat days?". The answer is no. I used to but now I love my healthy eating plan, it is delicious and satisfying. I never feel deprived. 

What are some of your favorite meals?

Be Happy Healthy and Strong,

Lolli

No comments:

Post a Comment