Baby A is 11 months old today!
She has changed so much in the past couple of weeks.
Here are some of the things she is doing now:
- She walks holding on to mommy & daddy's hands!
- She says Dada, Mama, Daddy, Up, Hi, Yay, and even said "lipstick" once! it sounded like "lipstich"
- She runs up and down the hallway in her walker
- She can stand on her own!
- She claps and waves.
- She shared a toy for the first time, last week at Baby Class.
- She has 5 teeth!
I cannot believe that she can do all these things already! It seems like only yesterday we were bringing her home from the hospital!
Now we are sending out invites for her first birthday party!
Did the first year go quickly for you too?
Be Happy Healthy and Strong,