Thursday, November 29, 2012

Thankful Thursday! : Home Sweet Home


It is wonderful to remain thankful not only around thanksgiving, but through out the entire year. Thankful Thursday is important to me because I want to spread the message of thankfulness. If we are not thankful for what we have, then why would we be blessed with more?
I am thankful for so many things, too many to count. 
What to share what you are thankful for?
Leave it in the comments! I would love to hear from you!

Today I am thankful for:

  1. I am thankful for cloth diapers. We use cloth on Baby A and I believe that it makes a huge difference in her health. I also feel better knowing that we aren't harming the earth. We used biodegradable inserts in our cloth covers over the week we were away, however, I was not as pleased with them, and even though they are "eco-friendly", I just didn't like the idea of throwing something in the trash unnecessarily. I will gladly continue to do the extra laundry to keep up with cloth diapering, it feels good to be back to using the hemp inserts on Baby A.
  2. I am thankful that Baby A was blessed with a wonderful birthday party full of family and friends. She had a great time, and I still am so amazed that I am her mommy. 
  3. I am thankful for my home, coming back home reminded me of all the small things I am thankful for:
My own kitchen
The air cleaner that keeps our home "dust free"
My bed
The ability to watch what I want on tv
and so many more things.
The gym...it felt so good to lift weights after being off for almost a week.

4. I am thankful for the time with family and friends while we were away, and the ability to relax and not have to worry about doing a lot of housework or daily routines.

There are so many more things  I am thankful for. We had a safe trip and the car did well. My hubby was a wonderful driver and Baby A a great passenger. I am so blessed that things went so well.

Be Happy Healthy and Strong,

Lolli

No comments:

Post a Comment