Wow, I am posting this a bit late in the day, but it's because I had a wonderful & busy day.
What I am Thankful for today:
- - I am thanful that I got in a good work out this morning!
- - I am thankful that not only am o back to pre-pregnancy weight, but I am seeing results from my work outs. I am in better shape now than before I had Baby A.
- - I a thankful for 2 wonderful Aunts on my Hubby's side who have gone out of their way to show kindness ...thank you!
- - I am thankful for my beautiful baby girl who is healthy and happy.
- - I am thankful for my Hubby who works hard.
- - I made apple cinnamon stuffed apples today, and they turned out great on the first try!! I love cinnamon.
- - I am grateful that I will be surrounded by family in just a couple weeks.
- - I am blessed that our cars are working at the moment.
- - Baby A is walking! She takes six or so steps at a time. I am so proud of her!
I have so many things to be happy about! What are YOU thankful for?
If you have a thankfulness post, please leave a link in the comments belows! Let's count our blessings together!
Be Happy Healthy & Strong,