Thursday, December 13, 2012

Thankful Thursday!: Health and Relaxation


What a wonderful week this has been! Baby A is growing and changing so much, and so fast! 
 Today I am thankful for: 
  •  Naptime (need I say more?) 
  • Delicious winter veggies that nourish my body, I am loving squash! 
  • The unseasonably warm weather we have had throughout the month.
  •  My ability to push myself to be my best.
  •  The people at the gym who noticed I missed a day when I had fibromyalgia issues. 
  • I have breastfed Baby A almost 13 months now.
  •  Baby A had her 1 year check up and is 100% healthy!
  •  I am thankful that Hubby and I get to sit and relax today. It is nice having a day to relax. 
 What are you thankful for this week? 
 Be Happy Healthy & Strong, 
 Lolli

No comments:

Post a Comment