During the Christmas/Holiday season it is easy to get caught up in the To-Do lists and forget to be thankful for what you already have. I am so incredibly thankful today.
Here's why I am thankful:
- Christmas shopping was relatively easy this year. The lines weren't too bad, and even though we went to several stores, we found what we needed at most of them. It was nice to do last minute shopping without worry of rude people or enormously long lines.
- Baby A is learning new words, she now says "good" as "gud" and "cheese" as "sheese"and "Dora" ( yes as in Dora the Explorer, even though we don't watch the show. We caught the song one day when her other show had ended and she now says Dora).
- Baby A is extremely interested in books. She is flipping through pages of "Good night Moon" as I write this.
- We are incredibly blessed. Receiving a nice surprise in the mail this week boosted spirits, as well as getting several Christmas cards, and a late birthday card for Baby A. It's the little things like mail that make me happy sometimes.
- I got a long shower today, while the baby was awake! She played in her jumper while I washed my hair....it was wonderful that she was in a good mood this morning....especially because she woke up early.
- Coconut water. I am so thankful for O.N.E. coconut waters plain coconut water. It is a LIFESAVER while weaning Baby A. She is not liking not nursing and doesn't like to drink much of anything other than that coconut water. She gets so excited when she sees it!
What are you thankful for today?
Be Happy Healthy & Strong,