It is wonderful to be back from Christmas break. It was nice to take a break from the blog while celebrating with family and friends, but it is also great to be back!
I have so much to be thankful for.
- Spending time with family and friends, some of whom I hadn't seen in a really long time.
- Watching Baby A open her presents on her 2nd Christmas ( she was only 4 weeks old on her first Christmas). It was fun trying to teach her how to open presents with Hubby.
- Starting family traditions. Hubby and I enjoyed starting our own family traditions with Baby A this year. One of those traditions included making baby Jesus a birthday cake.
- A white Christmas, although I am not happy that it has continued to snow so much that the gym and many businesses were closed. This put a major cramp in my week HOWEVER I am grateful that I got to spend more time with Hubby this week due to the snow.
- I am thankful that I have a little bit of fitness equipment at home so I can work out, it's not as good of a work out as at the gym, but it's better than skipping a work out!
- I am so thankful that we had the Christmas tree up for Christmas, it was lovely.
- I am thankful for my grandparents. They are wonderful, and the holidays remind me of how much I miss them through out the year, it was nice to go visit my Grandmother for Christmas this year.
- I am thankful for all of the Christmases I had with my father, I really miss him now that he is not here, but we got to visit his grave and tell him Merry Christmas, which was very special.
How was your holiday? What are you thankful for?
Be Happy Healthy and Strong,