Thursday, January 31, 2013

Thankful Thursday : It's the small things.



Sometimes it's the small things that I am thankful for, like a good nights sleep, or a nap.

  1. I am thankful that hubby put Baby A to bed last night so I could rest. 
  2. I am thankful that Baby A slept most of the night ( and hubby checked on her when she wasn't sleeping).
  3. I am really happy that I got a work out in this morning. It feels good to get to the gym.
  4. I am happy that Baby A is in an incredible mood today, though she didn't let me get much of a nap, she has been happy all day.
  5. I am thankful for my health, especially reading about all the people that have been getting sick this year.
How about you? What are you thankful for ?

Be Happy Healthy & Strong,

Lolli


No comments:

Post a Comment