Some how this post slipped my mind yesterday. I am not sure how as there are so many things that I am thankful for.
- Baby A's new diapers came in the mail yesterday!
- Our Redmond Clay came in the mail also.
- We are all healthy despite the flu going around everywhere, I am very grateful to be healthy while so many people are sick.
- I am so thankful that today is Friday. I am looking forward to a relaxing weekend.
- I am thankful that I had time to do some decluttering around the house & some deep cleaning too. It is nice to have more open space in the house. I cannot wait to see what the house looks like when I am done! This is only just the beginning.
- I am thankful that my daughter is learning so much, so quickly! She has added several new words to her vocabulary this week!
What are you thankful for?
Be Happy Healthy & Strong,