Thursday, February 21, 2013

Thankful Thursday! : Another Day.



It is sometimes hard to  think of what you are thankful for when you have had a rough week. 

Amidst the pain I have been in this week, I have become grateful for all  the times I am not in pain.
 I am thankful that I can do so much when I do feel well. 

I am thankful for my daughter, she has been so understanding of my need to rest and has been so well behaved this week.

I am also thankful for my hubby who got up in the middle of the night all week when Baby A would wake up. 

I am thankful that no matter how big my problems are. they could always be worse, and I am grateful that they are not worse. 

I am thankful for another day to be on this earth.

What are you  thankful for today?

Be Happy Healthy & Strong,

Lolli

No comments:

Post a Comment