Thursday, April 11, 2013

Thankful Thursday!: Teething and Fevers


My posts have been sparce this week.

Baby A is teething badly. Poor baby was running a fever for a couple of days, and it cutting what seems to be all over her canines at once. 
Once she has her canines she will only have 2 year old molars left to get in.
Thankful yesterday the fever broke, and she is running a normal temperature. She slept in today but is now running around and playing like her normal self....so far. 

I am thankful that she is almost done with teething. I know how hard it is on her and she has never liked teethers, so there isn't much that we can do to help, except for lots of cuddles.

I am so thankful that spring is finally here. We are having thunderstorms, but we also had several days of sun which was fantastic. I have been spending a tremendous amount of time outdoors already with Hubby and Baby A.

I am trying to get more Vitamin D the natural way. I think that it will help my fibromyalgia. It was severe for so many years, and to be honest, I think that a lack of sunshine greatly contributed to it. The rest has to do with air pressure and foods I was eating that aggravated it. I have learned that tomatos are not my friend, solanine  in nightshades makes my body react for whatever reason. Thankfully I have been without them and doing better! Now all I have to do is live in a better climate, then maybe I will feel better haha. Ahhh, maybe one day when I am old lol. Seriously though, the weather where I live is not condusive to my health.

I am concentrating on things that I can change. My goal is to rid my body of fibromyalgia and to put it into remission again....this time for good. It feels good to have my Celiac under control and to be honest, eating a lot of grains isn't good for people anyway. Win win.

I am thankful for the ability to take care of my body and to nourish it. I am thankful that I am continuing to change and grow as a person.

My journey of reinvention is blossoming again. I am going through more dramatic changes in my health journey and it is amazing. I will fill you in on another post.

I just want to say that I am also thankful for how many new followers I have on facebook. You are all amazing! 1, 019 of you! Incredible!

Have a beautiful day and remember, even if you are having a bad day, there is always at least one little thing to smile about. Be thankful and turn things around.

Be Happy Healthy & Strong,

Lolli

4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful list to be thankful for! I'm so sorry about your Fibromyalgia, but so happy you are taking healthy steps to to get rid of it. Enjoy that sunshine, I'm ready for some over here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much for stopping by! i hope you get your sunshine soon!!

      Delete
  2. I hope that baby A starts feeling better soon!

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.•*´
    (¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
    www.raising-reagan.com

    ReplyDelete