Thursday, April 4, 2013

Thankful Thursday!


There is so much to be Thankful for every day. 

Today I am Thankful for:
  • Baby A let me sleep in a bit this morning which was wonderful.
  • The ability to work out at home. I am thankful to have what I need for those days when it is hard to get to the gym. Just because I miss the gym, doesn't mean that I miss a work out.
  • My Father, even though he has passed away, I have so many wonderful memories. My Father taught me so much of what I know, and made me the person I am today. He taught me a love for research, he showed me what strength was through his fight with cancer, and he taught me what love was...he loved every one he met and wanted happiness & joy for every one...he has passed that on to me.
  • I am so thankful for my daughter. She is joy and light and love, she makes each day beautiful. It is amazing to see every day through a child's eyes. She is only 16 months old, but she has changed my life completely.
  • I am thankful for the healthy lifestyle that my Hubby and I are able to live. Our quality of life is so much better.
I hope that each and every one of you has a wonderful day!
Please remember to take your time today to notice the good things, and be thankful for all that you have.

What are you thankful for today?

Be Happy Healthy & Strong,

Lolli

No comments:

Post a Comment