Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Take A Look Into My Pantry [Lolli's Pantry Staples]!

People ask me all the time, what I eat to stay healthy and lean.
This is a simple post, but I am hoping a very informative one.


This is a great list to help people who are looking to get healthy, but aren't sure what to eat.

These are things that I keep in my home for my healthy lifestyle.




Lolli's Grocery Staples:
Things I eat frequently-

Bananas
Apples
Oranges
Strawberries
Raspberries
Lemons
Pineapple
Sweet Potatoes
Carrots
Beets
Red Onions
Spinach
Kale
Asparagus
Broccoli
Zucchini
Butternut Squash 
Acorn Squash
Mushrooms
Tomatoes (for Hubby not me)
Black Olives
Black Beans
Garbanzo Beans
Hemp Seeds
Chia Seeds
Almonds
Peanut Butter ( 100% peanuts, nothing else!)
Quinoa
Unsalted Rice Cakes ( Brown Rice)
Brown Rice Pasta
Stevia
Eggs
Chicken Breasts ( boneless skinless)
Chicken Thighs (bone in, skin removed)
Ground Turkey
Coconut Oil
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Spirulina
Hot Sauce ( read ingredients, all are not equal!)
Coconut Water
Unsweetened Almond/Coconut Milk
Spring Water/Filtered Water
Apple Cider Vinegar w the Mother
Sunwarrior Protein Powder
Redmond Clay




Things I eat sparingly/less frequently-

Peaches
Plums
Mango
Avocados
Daiya Vegan "Cheese"
Brown Rice Flour
Almond Meal
Flax Seed
Walnuts
Raisins
Dates
Organic Honey
Pure Maple Syrup
Cocoa Powder
Vanilla Extract
Salmon
Salsa ( with pure ingredients, read labels, Hubby only not me)
Blue Corn Chips (non-GMO)
Tahini ( I make homemade hummus)
Pomegranate Juice
Earth Balance Spread (rarely ever use, coconut oil replaces this 90% of the time)
Baking Soda
Baking Powder
White Vinegar

Seasonings I use:

Cayenne Pepper
Italian Seasoning
Black Pepper
Turmeric
Dill Weed
Cilantro
Oregano
Cumin
Onion Powder
Garlic Powder
Cinnamon
Ginger
Sea Salt


will be switching to a different chia brand when this container runs out,
one that is more of a pure brand.

***I buy most of my food organic! It is a rarity that we buy something not organic.***

We also use vitamins and sports supplements, but I did not include those all on this list.

This list includes all the ingredients I use to make my desserts too! Your desserts can be decadent AND healthy.


I am sure that  I am forgetting something on this list, but this is what we use in our home right now.

We have to go to 4 stores for all of this.

Speaking of groceries....today is grocery day for us.

What are some of your must haves?

Be Happy Healthy & Strong,

Lolli


If you like what you read please vote, just one click and done!

No comments:

Post a Comment