ReInventing Lolli was just awarded the Very Inspiring Blogger Award! I am very honored to have been nominated by Lanaya from Raising Reagan. Thank you :)
I have to admit there are times when I wonder if my blog is interesting enough, or if people read it! It is nice to know that people do read it, and like it. Thank you for following me on my journey of re-invention.
|Thank you Lanaya!!|
The idea of this award is to help you get to know me a little better. I will tell you 7 random facts about me, and then pass the award on to 5 other bloggers.
Hopefully these are all things that I haven't told you yet!
1. My absolute favorite color is black. I think that it is classy. It can be dressed up or down when in reference to clothing. Actually, Hubby's and my wedding colors were black, white, and silver. Nope, no other colors....and it looked classy :)
|pictures of our rings on the reception table.|
|the cake my mother & father made for our wedding. it was gluten free :)|
you can see the diamond scatter...it was on every table.
2. At one point in my life the idea of exercising was frightening to me. I didn't think that I would ever be where I am now. I couldn't hardly bicep curl 3 lbs. now I am bicep curling at 22.5 lbs!
3. I cannot stand lima beans. No matter how healthy I get and how many vegetables I eat, I will probably never go near a lima bean. That's okay with me, I get enough greens through other foods.
4. If I could live anywhere in the world, I would actually choose Arizona. I like Arizona and it is fun. I have also always wanted to check out Australia, but I would have to visit first. I am not sure I would want to up and move to someplace I have never visited like that, hehe.
5. I didn't play sports in high school, but now that I am older and wayyyyy into fitness. I really wish I had done track or volleyball. I think I would have been really good!
6. I squeeze the toothpaste from the middle of the tube, and nope I will never change. No matter how hard it is to get the toothpaste out at the end. Call me weird, but I just like it that way.
7. After years of dyeing my hair multiple colors, I have finally grown it all out. My hair is 100% color free virgin hair again. I am excited about that because my hair is so much healthier. It was brittle before!
|me as a blonde, 2009|
|my hair, oct 2012, the same way it is now|
I am very excited to announce our newest "Very Inspiring Bloggers", Congratulations, and thank you for inspiring me! When you recieve this award, it is my hope that you will pass it on!
- Happenings of the Harper Household - You are such a great mom to your kids! You are very creative too. I also have to say that the "Watch Willow Grow" series has melted my heart, she is too cute... both of your kids are!
- Mama Natural - You are inspiring! As healthy as I am, you still find ways to challenge me and help me grow in my journey. I love your recipes, and the way you bring healthy news to people in a fun and unique way...and that Chia Drink recipe you posted yesterday.... just had to try it the moment I saw it!
- Keeper of the Home - Your blog is so full of information! You really are a super mom, and I love that you put your kids/family health above pretty much everything. I feel like your values are in line with mine and that makes me smile. I am always learning new things. You were the first place I learned about re-mineralizing teeth, and then I went on the research more on my own.
- This Flourishing Life - You were my first blogger friend! I have read every post of yours, and you are truly an amazing person. I love that your recipes are allergy friendly, and that you are so creative with the foods that you make, despite so many restrictions. You seem like a kind and genuine person, and that is rare these days!
- Happy Mothering- Your blog is amazing. I love your posts! I have read almost all of them, everything from recipes to GMO's to mealworms. Your posts are informative and helpful, yet light hearted! I look forward to each new post.
And if I hadn't been nominated by Lanaya, but someone else, I would've been nominating Raising Reagan. I love reading about your parenting journey, the recipes, and so much more. You write about so many things and you keep your readers wanting more!
Have a fabulous day ladies, and spread the love!
Be Happy Healthy & Strong,