Friday, May 17, 2013

Wanna Know More About Cloth Diapers?

Over the next several weeks/months....I will be posting more about cloth diapers than I have previously! We have full time cloth diapered Baby A since she was born. Her first diaper was a cloth diaper...in the hospital!

Anyway, we live in an apartment and I have been getting a ton of questions on how to care for cloth diapers. We have used many different kinds, so I will be posting more about the diapers we have used, washing routines, and more. 

Please leave any cloth diaper related questions in the comments!

Your questions will help me decide what to post about first and how many more posts I do on cloth diapers. I want to post about what you all are interested in!

ASK AWAY!

I am listening!!

Be Happy Healthy and Strong,

Lolli

No comments:

Post a Comment