Friday, February 24, 2012

Mission: Getting My Body Back After Baby (6)

The past 13 weeks since Baby A was born have flown by! She is already giggling & trying to talk~! Each day has been a joy & I am looking forward to continuing to watch her grow.

On to the weigh ins!

Check my previous posts for week 8 through 10 weigh ins!

Week 11 I weighed in at 111 lbs. and 29 inch waist.
Week 12 I weighted in at 110.5 lbs. and 28 1/2 inch waist

My week 13 stats:
110.2 lbs.
28 inch waist

My weigh in from today doesn't entirely reflect the whole week as I was down around 109 at some points. I think sometimes I retain water. I am so happy that I lost 1/2 an inch this week! It always feels good to make progress.
 I have really been enjoying our new gym membership and I think the cardio is making a big difference. The weight training is making my weight heavier at first, but once I lost the fat layer around my tummy,  it will be all muscle...then my weight should reflect my progress better. I count more on the inches right now than anything.

Still working on a goal range of 101-105 lbs. and 24-25 inch waist. 

Out of the 13 weeks since Baby A was born I have been working out @ 7 weeks? So, not doing too bad.

My diet is staying clean! No junky food. We have been having a lot of stir fry lately which I am loving. Snacks include dairy free yogurts, almonds, raisins, Raw Revolution bars, and bananas mostly. My favorite treat is green tea with honey before bed. :)


Here are this weeks progress pictures:




Thank you for following me on my journey to getting my body back!




 Lolli



______________________________________________________

Like what you read? 
Vote for me by clicking on this button!


Want to read parts 1 through 5 of my journey?  Go to the Health & Fitness tab to find them!


No comments:

Post a Comment