Friday, March 9, 2012

Mission: Getting My Body Back After Baby! (8)

I gave birth to Baby A 15 weeks ago...it feels like it was just yesterday!
(To read her birth story, click on the Pregnancy & Parenting tab)

On to the weigh ins!

Check my previous posts for week 8 through 10weigh ins!

Week 11 I weighed in at 111 lbs. and 29 inch waist.
Week 12 I weighed in at 110.5 lbs. and 28 1/2 inch waist
Week 13 I weighed in at 110.2 and 28 inch waist
Week 14 I weighed in at 107.8 lbs. and 27 1/4 inch waist

Week 15 weigh in:
27 inch waist
107.2 lbs.

It's not a huge loss, but a loss is a loss! Taking into account as well that I got glutened this past weekend at a fitness expo. This made my body too sick and weak to work out on Monday or Tuesday. But I hopped back into the workouts on Wednesday and Thursday! I am off to the gym again tonight!

I am still really enjoying the elliptical!

I am still  working on a goal range of 101-105 lbs. and 24-25 inch waist. I am well on my way there!


Here are this weeks progress pictures:




Thank you for following me on my journey to getting my body back!





 Lolli



______________________________________________________

Like what you read? 
Vote for me by clicking on this button!


Want to read parts 1 through 7 of my journey?  Go to the Health & Fitness tab to find them!

No comments:

Post a Comment