Friday, September 28, 2012

Re-Inventing Yourself.

I have gotten questions about why I named my blog what I did.
My blog title is merely a reflection of my life. 
I am in a constant state of change....re-invention so to speak.

I have reinvented my lifestyle so many times. Even through out the course of this blog I have gone through many changes.

A lot of people are scared of change. Myself included sometimes. However, I have found that change can be a marvelous thing. 
In my mind, change is a constant state of growth. Gaining more knowledge and making positive changes in your life is a GOOD thing. Change can be good.

I have completely changed from who I was years ago. I have completely changed from who I was last year. 

November 2011 I became a mom for the first time. What a marvelous change, and a huge reinvention of my life! I completely changed my mindset on the world, I completely changed my daily routine, my priorities changed, everything changed.

Before I even became a mother I was changing. I started my healthy journey back in 2007. Every year since I have made at least 1 major change in my diet, lifestyle, or fitness goals.

And I have kept every one.

2013 will be no different.

I decided that I wanted to share everything that I have learned along the way on my journey of constantly reinventing myself...that is why I have this blog.  I hope that someone can gain some knowledge from my experience. I hope that I can help others on their paths to reinventing themselves.....to becoming the best person one can possibly be :) 

I want to be the best version of myself possible, and that means continuing to strive for excellence in all areas of my life.

Have you Re-Invented your life?
I would love to hear your stories!

Please leave comments below!

Also feel free to like my facebook page in the side bar and join the ReInventing Lolli Blog facebook group! Share in discussions with others on their journeys through mommyhood or health & wellness! Let's support each other on our journeys through life!

Be Happy Healthy & Strong,

Lolli

No comments:

Post a Comment