Thursday, March 7, 2013

Thankful Thursday : Missing In Action

I apologize for my lack of posts this week. I have been missing in action. Things have been busy here, and I have not had the time at the computer that I normally do.

I am thankful to be able to post today though. 



I have to admit, at first it was hard to think of things to be thankful for today. I have been a little down in the dumps lately. I think a lot of it has to do with the winter weather and some more of it has to do with my health conditions. I am trying to think more positively though, so hopefully soon with better weather and health, my frown should be lifted.

I am so thankful that I was able to get to the gym this morning. It was hard waking up and the weights at the gym felt way heavier than normal. But I still made it there and got it done. I am so proud of myself for accomplishing that this morning.

I am also very thankful for my hubby who has been very supportive of my goals and understanding despit my mood lately.

I am thankful for my Princess Baby A who makes me smile every day and teaches me new things about life all the time. 

I am thankful that winter is almost over and it will soon be spring. I love the warm weather and it cannot come soon enough!

What are you  thankful for today?

Be Happy Healthy & Strong,

Lolli

No comments:

Post a Comment