Thursday, October 11, 2012

Thankful Thursday #7


I have so much to be thankful for today!

It has been a wonderful week so far! 

1. Baby A stood on her own for the first time. On my hubby's birthday! What a wonderful present that was.
2. Baby A seems to be taking a short teething frenzy break, which is nice, because teething babies aren't always happy. 
3. Baby A has been an angel all week!! I feel like a lucky mom!
4. I have gotten in some great work outs this week, and despite getting up a few minutes late this morning, I still upped my weights in the gym.
5. I have so many new followers, it is wonderful to know that you all are reading my blog! Please feel free to leave comments, I love to get to know my readers.
6. I have been blessed to have my hubby for another year, I am so thankful to have him in my life! He is a great guy!
7. I am thankful to my mother in law for finding a birthday party location for us out of state. She has been so helpful!
There are so many things that I am thankful for, even more than listed here!

This week I successfully made healthy gluten free, dairy free, sugar free hot chocolate for the first time ( recipe coming soon), I was able to get a lot of laundry done this week, even though it has been cold out I am really happy for fall time....

What are you thankful for this week?

I would love to hear the blessings in your life! 

There is an anonymous comment option on my blog too for those who are a little shy! I want you all to feel welcome to post!
Are you a blogger with a thankful post? Please feel free to leave your link in the comments! Let's spread the thankfulness!

Be Happy Healthy {Thankful} & Strong,

Lolli

No comments:

Post a Comment