This week the recap is on Tuesday because I thought that an Earth Day post was more important!
We had a wonderful day yesterday and spent some extra time out in nature! I was wonderful!
We got a good portion of our garden planted as well! To further celebrate Earth Day, Baby A and I turned off the extra lights in the house and used the sunlight from our windows instead! It was wonderful!
Here are some posts you may have missed from last week:
- Monday Recap....A Day Later.
- Nature Walks, Rediscovering Self, and the Joy of Being a Parent.
- Are You Drinking Dead Water?
- Thankful Thursday: Loving This Sunshine!
- Fancy Friday: Treepee & WeWOOD
I hope you found a post you enjoy!
Also don't forget to check out yesterday's Earth Day post!
Be Happy Healthy & Strong,