Thursday, November 1, 2012

Thankful Thursday! : Counting Blessings Amidst Chaos



It has been a crazy week with lots of things going awry! Thankfully I have a great husband who I can share in both good and bad times with. 
This week is especially important to count my blessings!

I would love if you would share some of your blessings too!! Please leave comments below!

Today I am Thankful for:

  • Friends who are always there no matter what.
  • That our cars are getting fixed after both breaking down in the same day.
  • To have a kitchen light again, after it too died the same day as the cars.
  • That the hurricane did not hurt our family and friends on the East Coast. God is good.
  • Baby A had an amazing halloween and was so adorable in her costume! I am really thankful that even at 11 months old she was able to have a good time.
  • Holding hands with my hubby, it is one of the little things in life, that makes life so much better!
  • The rain, sounds silly but I kind of enjoyed the rain this past week. It was refreshing. 
  • I am thankful we did not get snow as some of my family members did!
  • I had great work outs this week despite my fibromyalgia pain. The hurricane weather really made it hard, but I overcame, and it was worth it.
  • I am thankful to have had an amazing father while I was young. Though he has passed away, his lessons live on. He is the reason I am a good person today.
  • I am thankful for all the blessings in my life, big and small. 
  • I am thankful to be alive.

What are you thankful for today?

Be Happy Healthy & Strong,

Lolli

1 comment:

  1. I love your list ~ I can't believe both your cars broke down on the same day!
    Ugh!

    I am thankful for my wonderful husband, beautiful daughter and being healthy and happy :)

    Lanaya
    www.raising-reagan.com

    ReplyDelete