It has been a crazy week with lots of things going awry! Thankfully I have a great husband who I can share in both good and bad times with.
This week is especially important to count my blessings!
I would love if you would share some of your blessings too!! Please leave comments below!
Today I am Thankful for:
- Friends who are always there no matter what.
- That our cars are getting fixed after both breaking down in the same day.
- To have a kitchen light again, after it too died the same day as the cars.
- That the hurricane did not hurt our family and friends on the East Coast. God is good.
- Baby A had an amazing halloween and was so adorable in her costume! I am really thankful that even at 11 months old she was able to have a good time.
- Holding hands with my hubby, it is one of the little things in life, that makes life so much better!
- The rain, sounds silly but I kind of enjoyed the rain this past week. It was refreshing.
- I am thankful we did not get snow as some of my family members did!
- I had great work outs this week despite my fibromyalgia pain. The hurricane weather really made it hard, but I overcame, and it was worth it.
- I am thankful to have had an amazing father while I was young. Though he has passed away, his lessons live on. He is the reason I am a good person today.
- I am thankful for all the blessings in my life, big and small.
- I am thankful to be alive.
What are you thankful for today?
Be Happy Healthy & Strong,