Thursday, January 3, 2013

Thankful Thursday


What a wonderful way to start off 2013, by giving thanks.

I have a confession, this is the 2nd Thankful Thursday post I have written today, the first one was deleted by accident some how....right after I posted it. 

So I am thankful for the ability to re-write it, even if I don't remember everything I wrote before.

I am so thankful for the New Year, the ability to make goals and start fresh each year is wonderful.
I appreciate my friends, my handsome Hubby, and my beautiful baby girl who I gave birth to over a year ago now, and I am thankful for my blog friends and blog readers! You all are so important to me. 
I appreciate my Hubby who has supported me in my goals. I have kept every resolution I have made, and I have changed my entire life through these resolutions. My Hubby has changed his life right along beside me, with his own goals throughout the years...in his own way. We have supported each other through everything, and that to me is something to be thankful for.
On that note I am thankful to have met my Hubby 7 years ago, and I am thankful for the amazing relationship we have.
I am thankful for life and the adventures it holds. 
I am thankful that I will be another year older next week. I like to think of it as growing young, not growing old, and while I will be far from old at 27, I want to maintain my youthfulness both physically and mentally through the many more years I am hoping to have on this earth.
I am grateful for my family, my friends, my home, for my health, for the opportunity to work out as hard as I do, the opportunity to blog for my readers, and the opportunity to blog about products from sponsors.

I am thankful for the earth God created and the amazing food that it grows for us to live off of, I am thankful for the air, for the water, for the dirt.

Most importantly, I am thankful for God, for without Him, nothing in my life would be possible, only with Him are all these things possible. I am so blessed. I am so grateful.

What are you thankful for?


Be Happy Healthy & Strong,

Lolli

1 comment:

  1. I am thankful that God gives me the answers I need in HIS time even if I asked the question a long time ago.

    ReplyDelete