Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Chopra & Oprah : Perfect Health Meditation Challenge!



not my photo. image from http://www.oprahdeepakmeditation.com

Deepak Chopra and Oprah have teamed up to bring a 21 day Perfect Health Meditation Challenge!

I will be participating.

Will you?

I am very excited about this challenge. I have participated in two other 21 day meditations from the Chopra Center.
 I really enjoyed it.

This challenge starts March 11. 

If you are interested, don't forget to register. It is easy & Free.

Go HERE to register.


I received no compensation for this post, I am simply posting about something I am excited about and interested in.

Do you meditate? 

Have you done a 21 day challenge before?

Will you be trying this challenge?

I would LOVE to hear from you!

The blog has been awfully quiet lately, and there are a lot of lurkers. I love feedback and it helps me get more ideas on what to post about. Leave some comments on my blog, please introduce yourself :) !!

Be Happy Healthy & Strong,

Lolli

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glad you like the information on my blog. have a great day!

      Delete