Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Himalayan Salt Lamps!

Hubby and I are both interested and fascinated with Himalayan Salt Lamps.

I am obsessed with them at the moment. I would love to own a couple of these to help with the energy and air in my house. I think every one who can should own one!

Guess we will put this on the wish list!

Here are some pictures of different Himalayan Salt Lamps from around the web. None of these are my pictures, they are just pictures of lamps I like.










There are several other shapes too! I like the tear drop shaped ones ( not pictured) and the traditional style (3rd and 5th pictures).

What is himalayan salt and why is it good for our bodies?

I am going to let Dr. Mercola answer that for you!



To read more go here: 

I hope that you found this informative!

Be Happy Healthy & Strong,

Lolli




2 comments:

  1. I've seen them before but didn't know what they were called or what they did.
    Cool styles.

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.•*´
    (¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
    www.raising-reagan.com

    ReplyDelete