Monday, May 6, 2013

Monday Recap! (and a little bit about my weekend)



The weather here has been incredible over the past week!
We spent a lot of time outdoors this weekend, we especially enjoyed walking the trails yesterday! 
I love love love being in the woods, surrounded by the trees and the beautiful plants. It was fun trying to identify some of the plants we saw, and I realized that it would be a good idea to read up on some of the ones we have seen!

Baby A even walked some of the trails with us. She got adventurous and touched some of the plants and picked up a leaf. It was so cute. She is definitely growing up too fast!

I'm so proud of my daughter, she is such a nature baby. When we were done with the trails, we found a grassy area to rest, and took off our shoes. The feeling of the grass in my toes was awesome, I realized how much I miss that feeling on a daily basis, as living in an apartment we don't have a yard of our own.

Connecting with nature is so important, even if just 10 minutes a day.

Have you connected with nature today?


Here's the weekly recap, in case you missed my posts!
Enjoy :) 


  1. Last Weeks Weekly Recap
  2. Take a Look Into My Pantry! [Lolli's Pantry Staples]
  3. (TT): Awesome Shopping Finds & Tasty Kitchen Treats!

I  hope that you have gotten a chance to read these posts, and I love to hear feedback!

Please leave your comments below.

If you have a moment would you vote for me on Picket Fence? (right hand side of page, 1 click!) THANKS!


Be Happy Healthy & Strong,

Lolli



No comments:

Post a Comment