Wednesday, July 10, 2013

MIA Lately, But More Content Coming Soon! You Don't Want To Miss It!


I have been MIA lately, a busy 19 month old keeps me very busy! Attachment parenting is wonderful, but that means that there are times when I don't get to write when I would like. That is okay, but I just wanted you all to know that I am still here and have a lot of content coming up!

I am currently working on my review of Naturally Fresh Deoderant! 
I also have almost finished my cloth diaper washing post which I think will be helpful to those just starting out with cloth diapers!
In addition, I have been making crackers for Baby A to eat with her hummus for a couple months now. I cannot wait for you all to try this recipe! I have taken my time perfecting it, I want to make it as easy as possible for you!
I recently started making tortillas, this recipe is still in the works but looks promising!

How have you all been?
Hubby and I are so excited, we recently got a home gym to go with our free weights & other home equipment. In an apartment we don't have space for a bench and treadmill too, but it is really nice having something I can use on the days that I cannot make it to the gym! Hubby spent a few laborous hours putting it together but it was sooooo worth it!

Here's a picture:



You can't see it well in the picture but it has high/low pulleys.
Here is a link to read more about it:

Hope you all are having a great week!!

I skipped the weekly recap as there wasn't much to recap, but I am excited to be bringing you more content!!

Be Happy Healthy & Strong,

Lolli

No comments:

Post a Comment