Thursday, September 6, 2012

Fall TV Must See's!

I don't watch a ton of tv. In fact, Hubby and I have to DVR almost everything we watch. 

We do have some favorite shows though.

I went through TV Guide's Fall Preview (opens in new tab) to find some of my favorite & hopefully new favorite shows. 

Returning Shows I am looking forward to:
  1. Fringe (Sept. 28)
  2. Grimm (returned Aug. 13)
  3. Modern Family (Sept. 26)
  4. Nikita (Oct. 19)
  5. Once Upon A Time ( Sept. 30)
  6. Parenthood ( Sept. 11) <- My favorite show!
New Shows that look interesting:
  1. The New Normal (Sept. 11)
  2. Go On ( Sept. 11)
  3. Guys With Kids (Sept. 26)
  4. Revolution (Sept. 17)
What are some of your favorite TV shows?

photo from lg-tv-reviews.blogspot.com  
Are some of your favorite shows returning or did they get cancelled?


Shows that were cancelled/ended, I wish weren't cancelled/ended:
  1. Weeds (Aired it's last season)
  2. House (Aired it's last season)
  3. Desperate Housewives (Aired it's last season)
  4. Chuck (Aired it's last season)
  5. Men Of A Certain Age (cancelled)
  6. V (cancelled) <- Had to add this to the list as a comment reminded me how much I loved this show!

Has your show been cancelled or renewed? Check here:


I look forward to the new line up!

Be Happy Healthy & Strong,

Lolli

2 comments:

  1. Desperate Housewives wasn't cancelled but the show had their final season. I hate to get into new shows because they always seem to get cancelled, well the ones I like. They cancelled The Event and V. My husband liked Terra Nova.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right! My bad! I will correct the post. I liked Desperate Hoisewives. Hubby and I loved V and were bummed when it didnt return :( I agree, it seems like a lot of shows get cancelled lately & its usually the new show I am interested in .

      Delete