To be honest, yesterday was a rough day, so thankfulness wasn't at the front of my mind.
However, I have so many things to be thankful for both yesterday & today. Here are a few:
- I am thankful that I was able to get diaper laundry done yesterday.
- I am thankful that Baby A is getting 3 more teeth.
- Baby A went to the Dr. and they said she is 100% healthy.
- I am making progress around the house, it is cluttered & I hate clutter, but progress is progress!
- I am thankful that Hubby and I have been together for so long & that we agree on so many things in parenting Baby A. It makes parenting that much easier.
- I am thankful for my health.
- I am thankful for the food I have to eat, the healthy, clean, nutritious food.
- I am thankful that Hubby has a good job & takes care of Baby A & I.
I am thankful for my blog friends too!
I hope every one has a wonderful weekend!
Be Happy, Healthy & Strong....& Thankful,