I love counting my blessings during the holiday season, it is a great reminder that the holidays are about giving and not recieving.
This week I am thankful for:
- I had my windows open for 5 days straight because the weather was so nice and warm! ...in December! What a blessing!
- I love that the gym is so close to my home, it is nice to not worry too much if I wake up 10 minutes late, I can still get to the gym on time for my workout.
- I am thankful to be able to workout in the mornings, it sets the stage for the whole day.
- I am grateful for the ability to buy organic produce to keep my body healthy.
- I am so thankful that Baby A is so smart and healthy. She is doing so well, and talking so much. Every day she discovers new things! She is sooooo healthy too, I am blessed.
- I love that I get to blog. It is such a privilege to be able to write for the people who read my blog. It is a wonderful way to get my thoughts out. Thank you every one who reads this.
- I am thankful that my hubby and I have been married 2 years. The time has flown by and I am so lucky to have met & married my soul mate :)
- I am grateful that my fibromyalgia was in remission for so long. The symptoms have crept back up since Baby A was born, and it reminds me how wonderful it was to not feel the pain. I am doing everything I can to get back to where I was.
- I am thankful that I was able to lose the baby weight so quickly! I am in better shape than I was before baby.
- I am thankful that my neighbors have been quiet lately. It is nice to not hear noise when you want quiet.
What are you thankful for today?
Be Happy Healthy & Strong,