Thursday, January 17, 2013

Thankful Thursday: So grateful!



I am thankful for the ability to do yoga this morning.
I am thankful for a great work out at the gym this morning. 
I leg pressed a personal best at 140 lbs. I am hoping to do up to 200 lbs. on my leg press soon!
I am thankful that my daughter slept in a little this morning, it gave me a chance to plan out my day. 
I am so lucky I have such an amazing child, she woke up this morning and greeted me with the biggest hug!
I got some time this morning to chat with my Hubby which was a great way to start the day.
I got to bed earlier last night! An extra hour makes a huge difference!

What are you thankful for today?

I would love to hear!

Please leave it in the comments below :) 

Be Happy Healthy Strong & THANKFUL,

Lolli

No comments:

Post a Comment