Monday, April 1, 2013

Monday Recap!



We had an amazing Easter with Baby A yesterday. I hope that you all had a wonderful Easter too!

It was so fun coloring eggs with her and making healthy treats together. She absolutely loves the baby doll that the Easter Bunny brought her. 

I feel incredibly blessed to have had such a great weekend. The weather was nice enough that we got to go for walks the entire weekend.

Soooo...moving on, here is the weekly recap:

March 25-March 31, 2013



I submitted the Spaghetti Sauce & Coconut Oil Chocolate recipes to this Nomday Monday Linky. Come Join Us!



I hope you enjoy these posts! 

If you like what you read, please take the time to vote for me on Picket Fence by clicking the icon....it's that easy!

Be Happy Healthy & Strong,

Lolli

1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear you had a GREAT Easter. the coconut oil chocolates sound wonderful.

    ReplyDelete