Thursday, June 20, 2013

(TT): Some Days You Are Just Thankful For Life...



I apologize again for the lack of posts this week. It has been a rough couple of weeks health wise. It has been bad fibromyalgia and allergies combined. On top of that life is really stressful right now, I am doing my best to try to relax during the storm, but the stress leaves my body tired and depleted.

I find that some days I am just thankful for another day of life.

I am thankful (and nervous) to be going to an allergist on Monday. I will be getting tested for numerous allergens. I am not looking forward to feeling like crap. They also do the food allergy tests, and while we know what I am allergic to for the most part, it is good to see what is the same or has changed. It has been ages since I went to an allergist for my seasonal allergies and asthma.

I have a lot of goals I want to reach and I want to be able to make the most of the opportunities I have, but I have been unable to do so this year. It has been really hard on my body with the crazy weather patterns, I am hoping that some of the new things I am doing will make a difference. I know that it takes time, but it is my hope that something will help.

This isn't the greatest Thankful Thursday post, but right now, I am grateful that Baby A is in a good mood and letting me write this. 

I hope that you all have something to be thankful for today.

I would love to hear about your week...

Be Happy Healthy & Strong,

Lolli

No comments:

Post a Comment