Monday, December 12, 2011

First 3 weeks with Baby A!

Wow! I cannot believe that Baby A will be 3 weeks old tomorrow! These first couple of weeks have flown by. Hubby and I have been enjoying our time with Baby A while he was off work. It's so fun to watch her grown and learn. She is such an alert and attentive baby, perfectly healthy & beautiful!
Being a mom is such a huge blessing, I wouldn't trade it for anything. I feel so blessed to be Baby A's mom.
We are looking forward to Christmas with Baby A, it will be wonderful to spend her first Christmas here at home the 3 of us. We are looking forward to spending time with family too! Christmas Eve and right after Christmas Baby A will get to see a lot of family & friends which will be nice.
Our first few weeks with Baby A have been hectic and crazy, but thankfully not completely sleepless. She has slept through the night most nights, what a blessing!

I look forward to posting more about our newborn experience soon. I have lots of posts to share with you on cloth diapers, baby wearing, and breastfeeding ( yes I am THAT mom). 

Have a Happy Monday!


Lolli

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! So happy for you! :)

    Oh, and don't forget to enter the cloth diaper giveaway that I am hosting right now! :)

    ReplyDelete