Thursday, March 15, 2012

Mission: Getting My Body Back After Baby! (9)

I gave birth to Baby A 16 weeks ago...she is growing so fast!
She can already roll over & is trying to talk!
(To read her birth story, click on the Pregnancy & Parenting tab)


Check my previous posts for week 8 through 10 weigh ins!

Week 11 I weighed in at 111 lbs. and 29 inch waist.
Week 12 I weighed in at 110.5 lbs. and 28 1/2 inch waist
Week 13 I weighed in at 110.2 and 28 inch waist
Week 14 I weighed in at 107.8 lbs. and 27 1/4 inch waist
Week 15 I weighed in at 107.2 lbs and 27 inch waist

Week 16 weigh in:
106.4 lbs.
27 in. waist (just below 27)


I had some really great workouts at the gym this week!! I even added box jumps to my routine!! Even though I didn't lose inches this week, I know my abs are tightening. They feel tighter & look tighter, and are just below the 27 instead right at 27 inches.

I feel good!! The jeans I barely fit into last week are baggy on me this week!! so I am losing inches in my lower body too!!

1.4 lbs to go & 2 inches!!

I am still  working on a goal range of 101-105 lbs. and 24-25 inch waist.


Here are this weeks progress pictures:  


Thank you for following me on my journey to getting my body back!





 Lolli



______________________________________________________

Like what you read? 
Vote for me by clicking on this button!


Want to read parts 1 through 8 of my journey?  Go to the Health & Fitness tab to find them!

No comments:

Post a Comment