Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Day 15: Timeline of my Day.



Well, the timeline depends on the day.

So I'll just pick a Monday.

8 am- Wake up and see hubby off to work.
If Baby A slept well that night then I stay up. If not, I go back to bed until 10-10:30.
Lets just say I go back to bed then.
At 10:30 I put coffee on, then I change Baby A, brush her hair, lotion etc for the day.
11 am- I feed Baby A, then I put her in her jumper so she can play and bounce around.
We usually turn on music.
I check my blog and emails. 
Then around noon, I start cleaning the house top to bottom. Usually trying to take a break for lunch around 1. 
Baby A and I hang out and do tummy time or play games for a while just before she naps at 2 pm.
While she naps I get more cleaning done.
The cleaning, feeding & changing Baby A continue until hubby comes home around 5 pm.
We hang out with hubby a bit, then hubby and I take turns at the gym.
We get showers after the gym & bathe Baby A.
After the gym we eat dinner & feed Baby A. 
( Baby A eats every 2 1/2 hours through out the day)
Then we play with Baby A until bedtime.
We read her a story.
Then it's lights out for the night.
We start over in the morning.

What's your day look like?

Be Happy Healthy & Strong,

Lolli

No comments:

Post a Comment