Thursday, June 14, 2012

Day 31: Why I Blog.

Wow, I have to admit I have enjoyed the 31 day blog challenge! 
I can't believe the challenge is coming to a close. 
Thankfully I have plenty more posts coming up! 

Why do I blog?
For several reasons:

  • To express myself
  • To hopefully help someone else- if at least one person's life is changed for the better because of my blog, then I am happy :) 
  • To share my story
I started this blog when I was pregnant with Baby A to help pass the time and keep me from overthinking about preparing for her. I also noticed when browsing several baby websites, that there were a lot of gaps when it came to advice on preparing for baby. So I decided to share what I was doing while preparing for Baby A's birth. I wanted to help save other mom's some of the stress that I had to go through of searching for answers. In addition, I also wanted new moms to be informed that there is other information out there. 
We live in such a "branded" and "chemical" society, that I wanted moms to know that there is more than just the big name brand washes, and diapers. 
There were more options than disposables, formula, and chemical shampoo. There are natural, gentler options available that are better for body and planet.

I hope that I have helped at least one new mom.

My major passions in life are health, fitness, and healing our bodies from within. I also want to leave the earth a better place than when I entered it. 

We all can make an impact somehow. 

Be Happy Healthy & Strong,

Lolli

No comments:

Post a Comment