Friday, January 25, 2013

Thankful Thursday (On Friday!)



Some how this post slipped my mind yesterday. I am not sure how as there are so many things that I am thankful for. 

  1. Baby A's new diapers came in the mail yesterday! 
  2. Our Redmond Clay came in the mail also.
  3. We are all healthy despite the flu going around everywhere, I am very grateful to be healthy while so many people are sick.
  4. I am so thankful that today is Friday. I am looking forward to a relaxing weekend.
  5. I am thankful that I had time to do some decluttering around the house & some deep cleaning too. It is nice to have more open space in the house. I cannot wait to see what the house looks like when I am done! This is only just the beginning.
  6. I am thankful that my daughter is learning so much, so quickly! She has added several new words to her vocabulary this week!
What are you thankful for?

Be Happy Healthy & Strong,

Lolli

No comments:

Post a Comment