Monday, May 13, 2013

Weekly Recap! And a Belated Mother's Day Wish!



I apologize for my lack of posting, but I was enjoying a wonderful Mother's Day weekend with Hubby and Baby A!
I want to wish all the mommy's out there a very Happy Belated Mother's Day!

I am so blessed that I have  a Hubby who let me take a day of rest yesterday. He cooked and did the laundry, and brought me flowers! Baby A drew me pictures outside on the porch with chalk.

The best reward was time spent with them and lots of hugs!
What made your Mother's Day special?

Here's last week's posts in case you missed them.

I hope you find something you like...


Last week I didn't post as much as it was a very busy week here at home. However, I hope that you enjoyed the posts all the same.

Happy Monday!

Have a great day!


Be Happy Healthy & Strong,

Lolli



No comments:

Post a Comment