Wednesday, October 12, 2011

My Beauty Cabinet Must-Have's!

There are just some products in my beauty cabinet that I just cannot live without! 

These are a few...take a peek into my beauty cabinet:

Wet N Wild Wild Shine in Frosted Fuschia
Not only is it low in price, but it's high in shine & lasts a long time on my nails! I don't even have to do 2 coats if I am in a rush! This is by far my favorite nail polish, and the color is my go-to color.

Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Face Cleanser
This cleanser gets my skin squeaky clean & removes my make-up ( even stubborn eye make-up) without over drying my skin!

Maybelline Define A Lash Waterproof Mascara in Very Black
This mascara is great! It goes on smoothly for each lash without clumps, and it doesn't flake halfway through the day! I love that it's waterproof as well!

Himalaya Organique Rejuvenating Shampoo
&
Himalaya Organique Amla & Holy Basil Conditioner
I love that these are labeled gluten free, and don't have any artificial ingredients! They leave my hair clean, soft, and nourished..without the chemicals! They smell great too!

Vitamin Shoppe Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
This stuff is amazing! I use it instead of lotion, it is really hydrating and healing to my skin. I also use it in my hair as a leave-in conditioner & straightening cream! It keeps my hair straight and shiny, and keeps the frizz away!

These are just a few of my must-have's. 

What are a few of your favorite beauty products, is there a product you simply cannot live without?






Lolli

No comments:

Post a Comment