Thanks to my hubby I am the proud new owner of an iPhone 3GS. This is my first "smartphone" I have always been a little "behind the times" with phones, as I preferred something simple that was "just a phone". But I received my iPhone in the mail, and my hubby set it up for me....and I have to admit, it's pretty easy to use....and I like it!
What do I like about it:
- My Itunes music is on my phone, so I can listen to my favorite songs anywhere.
- There are apps for nearly everything! Even a Baby Log to log baby feedings, diapers, etc.
- I can put my to-do lists on there, and email to myself.
- I can check all my emails on my phone.
- Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest are all apps on there, which makes me happy because now I can check my facebook when I am NOT at home.
- I can surf the internet. This can come in very handy when I am in the grocery store, and don't know if an item is gluten free or not!
- There is soooo much more I like about it...but these are just a few things. I am looking forward to getting more aquainted with my phone, and discovering all the ways it can help keep me organized...and I love being organized.